Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Moving right along!

So not much new to report. Closing is still on track for Tuesday as far as I know. I will call on Friday if no one calls me to find out if everything is good to go. Last night I bought our refrigerator! I'm so excited about it! Nothing too special. Side by side, black, 26 cubic ft. I can't wait to use it. Never thought I'd get so excited about a refrigerator, lol.
I also bought curtains for the living room, and some bathroom stuff. I've decided on colors for most of the rooms. We're doing the master bath green, guest bath brown, bath downstairs maroon, living room green, haven't decided on a color for the master bedroom. I also haven't picked a color for the kitchen yet either.
So I took off Friday and I'm so glad I did. My day filled up fast. I have to take Kitty to the vet early morning for her hair cut. I have a dentist appointment in the morning also. Then that afternoon I have an exam thing for my life insurance. On top of all that I have to find time to pack more stuff. We have accumulated way more stuff than I thought we did. Just when I think I'v made progress in getting most stuff packed away I find more stuff that still needs to be packed. I really don't mind packing, it's the unpacking that I hate! I'm a horrible packer and I don't label the boxes very well and I end up using way more boxes than I need because I don't use all the available space.

No comments: