Thursday, August 14, 2008

Time for an update.

So we finally got our signed contract back last week Thursday and I sent it to the bank that same day. Now we have to find homeowners insurance and lock in a rate. All the blogs are saying float so we will probably stick with that advice since we are more than 30 days out. I've slowly begun to pack things we don't use. It's a very accomplishing feeling to get things packed and to see the apartment starting to get bare....It feels like the closing date is so far away when in reality it really isn't that far off. We have all our major appliances now except for the refrigerator. We won't buy that until right before we need it. Well tonight we're going to Brian and Kayla's rehearsal! I cannot wait for their wedding! It's going to be so fun. Plus I have an amazingly cute dress and awesome shoes to wear with it! I'm kinda glad I'm not pregnant yet because I get to drink. Originally I thought I would be pregnant and wouldn't be able to drink. So that's good news because Doug plans on drinking a lot and when he drinks a lot he gets REALLY annoying, lol. So when I'm drinking too I don't notice it near as much and I'm usually off doing my own thing. I have another ultrasound today at 4. I'm pretty positive they are going to tell me that the cyst is still there because I can feel it now. I can't feel it all the time but every once in a while it's a very uncomfortable feeling. When my doctor calls with the results I have to remember to ask her if having this cyst in my ovary increases my chances of having an ectopic pregnancy. I really hope not because that would be really disappointing to find out I'm pregnant and then find out they have to terminate the pregnancy :(

No comments: