Monday, August 4, 2008

Progress

This house stuff is starting to get exciting! We just bought a dining room table off Craig's List. I'm very impressed with it and I think we got a great deal. We even got a free queen headboard with it. Sunday I also went over to Ashley Furniture and bought a sofa, love seat, and mattress. Today I was searching Craig's list for a washer and dryer and I found one in St. Clair. So now we have to work out a time to pick that up. I'm going to talk to our realtor and hopefully we can just bring it right over to the new house. That would suck to pick it up from St. Clair, take it to Washington, and then bring it back over to St. Clair in a few weeks. Now the only big thing we have left to buy is a refrigerator. I already know what I want from Lowes. Hopefully they're running a sale between now and before we need it. I would hate to pay full price... I have already started packing up the small things and I have found myself throwing away a lot of things. I'm just so ready to move now! Hopefully we will get the final signed papers back today, tomorrow at the latest. If we don't get them back tomorrow we won't be able to go to the bank until next Tuesday because of all the fair stuff. Doug is going to be working a lot of hours this week and I can't wait for the paycheck!!

No comments: