Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Week 28

At week 28 Isabella weighs as much as a Chinese cabbage. I'm so excited for the ultrasound tomorrow! Feels like it took forever to get here. After this appointment I start going to the doctor every 2 weeks. I'm so glad to finally be in the home stretch. I'm getting so anxious and I just wish she would hurry up and get here! Only 12 more weeks! Doug called his mom the other day and she informed him that she will be buying us the crib! I'm so excited about that. That's one less big expense on us. The crib I wanted from Walmart is out of stock and has been for about 2 weeks. So I don't know if they are discontinuing it or not. So I found one on JCP.com. I thought it would be really expensive but they're having a sale right now and it's actually pretty reasonable. And best of all when bought off the registry and shipped to the store shipping is free.

It looks a lot like the crib I originally wanted from Target but they stopped selling it in their stores.

While I was looking around at JCP I decided to look at dressers. I figured since the furniture was on sale I could get a better quality piece for right around the amount I was planning to spending in the first place. So I ordered this one in cherry! I had originally posted saying I was going to buy one from walmart but stupid Walmart discontinued it! Ohh well i'm happy with this one :) Now I can't wait for it to arrive and set it up in the room!

1 comment:

Katie said...

VERY cute furniture! Enjoy your ultrasound.