Monday, February 2, 2009

27 weeks 5 days

Well i'm almost 28 weeks now! Little over 12 weeks to go! I wish April was here already. I'm so ready to meet Isabella and I can't wait to see what she looks like. She better be a cute baby otherwise she's going back, lol. I'm just kidding! We'll love her no matter what! Well I have another ultrasound on Thursday! I can't wait! Hopefully she caught up by now and is as big as she's supposed to be. My mom is so excited because she gets to come with me. Doug would have came but he just started at MODOT at the beginning of January so he can't take off. Well invites have gone out for the shower and i've already started registry stalking :) When I got on today I was pleasantly surprised to see someone already bought us our travel system, Yea!

1 comment:

Jennelle said...

That's awesome that someone already bought the travel system!