Thursday, February 12, 2009

Isabella's Nursery 2

So I got the call from JCP yesterday that the dresser is in YAY!! I'm going to pick it up after work! I can't wait to get it put together. The baby furniture is still on sale so I just went ahead and ordered the changing table. I planned on buying it with some of our tax refund money but I don't know how much longer it's going to be on sale so I just went ahead and ordered it. I decided on this changer after looking FOREVER for one I liked. I liked this one the best out of all the others I looked at because I felt this was more of a universal piece of furniture. It doesn't necessarily look like a changing table and can be used in Isabella's room long after she's out of the diaper changing stage. Last thing to order for the nursery are the ladybug wall decals. I get to choose the color of the head and body so i'm going with pink bodies and green heads :) I can't wait till the nursery is finished! It will feel like we're actually ready for Isabella!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Very cute things! I can't wait to see it all together!