Wednesday, June 11, 2008

We didn't get it :(

So we didn't get the house. We were the second highest bidders. They said if something falls through they would give us a call. I'm disappointed but in a way i'm kind of glad. I don't think the house had much resale so we wouldn't be able to sell it for much more than we bought it for. Everything happens for a reason though. I guess this just wasn't meant to be. I'm sure we will end up finding something even better. I was just so ready to move NOW. I'm ready to get out of our small apartment and have more space and a yard for Kitty. Ken said there is nothing to look at right now so we have to wait till something else comes on the market which is another disappointment that we can't start looking again right away. I guess we will continue to watch the other house in Union to see if he drops the price. Otherwise we will move on to something else....

No comments: