Thursday, May 27, 2010

We have a name....

well I think so at least! I'm pretty sure we'll be going with Caleb Richard. Richard is after Doug's middle name, his dad's name, and both of his grandpa's names. It's still kinda a secret right now and I think, for now at least, I want to keep it that way. We might tell a select few but for the most part it's a secret. In other news our Tennessee trip is 2 weeks from tomorrow! I'm so excited! Hopefully the car ride won't be too bad. I'm more worried about Isabella being crabby than me being un comfortable. Hopefully she'll sleep a good part of the way. It's about 9 hours w/o stops so that's a long time in the car for a kid who doesn't really like being in the car as it is. I'll be packing lots of toys and books to help entertain her!

2 comments:

Jennelle said...

Love the name!

Katie said...

I love the name! Do you have a DVD player you can take in the car? That helps us on trips. Other than that, we go at night so he's hopefully sleeping most of the trip. Good luck!