Thursday, October 9, 2008

Week 11

Well It's week 11 now and no big changes yet. The ultrasound went good. We saw the baby and heard the heart beat :) The baby was right on track measuring 10 weeks 1 day with no change in the due date which is still April 29th. The next appointment is November 6th. The December appointment is when we get to find out the sex :) I can't wait! Well tomorrow is my birthday and we're having a house warming party. I get to spend my day off cleaning! What fun! There is a ton of cleaning that needs to be done because I haven't really done a deep clean since we moved it. It's pretty gross cleaning up someone elses mess! But it will be worth it. I'm so excited to show off our new house and have fun with our friends. It's a nice feeling to be able to have ppl over. When we lived in the apartment I was ashamed to have ppl over because of the pet smell and how the house itself looked on the outside.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Aww, isn't it amazing to see them moving?!?! Pregnancy is so fun...after the first trimester. ;)