Wednesday, July 23, 2008

At a stand still...

Well the house hunt is at a stand still. Doug doesn't think we can afford a house and I think we can so it has become really frustrating. So after work I'm going to Target to apply for a job. I really don't want to have to get a part time job but if that's what I have to do to prove to him we can afford a house then that is what I will do. What sucks is that it will take up all of what's left of my free time. But I'll be making money so I guess it's an alright trade off. He has finally found a job that he wants to apply for. So we shall see about that. I'm just tired of hearing him complain about his job. He needs a job where he is appreciated and that he actually likes. A foreclosed house came onto the market today and I really want to go see it. It is in Washington. It's 2035 sq ft, split foyer, with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. It has two fireplaces and a 2 car garage. It looks massive and it's well in our price range. The description said it needs some TLC which means it's probably trashed inside. I figure it can't be any worse then the first house we looked at in union. That house was so disgusting! So I called Doug and he agreed to look at it so I called our realtor and he set it up for tonight. He said he thought it was really important to look at it as quickly as possible because of the price, location, and the fact that it is a foreclosure. So I'm really excited to see it. It's a little scary that there are no pictures of the inside but really how bad can it be...famous last words, lol :)

No comments: